Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro
Hello everyone. I have been a BMW owner and enthusiast since 2007. I enjoy working on BMWs and coding. I hope I can provide advice and information and also learn from everyone. Thanks
(08-12-2023, 04:26 PM)seanjordan20 Wrote: Hello everyone. I have been a BMW owner and enthusiast since 2007. I enjoy working on BMWs and coding. I hope I can provide advice and information and also learn from everyone. Thanks

Thank you for registering. Help us grow by inviting others!
  • Go to 'User CP'.
  • Find the share link under 'Account Summary'.
  • Share with friends.
Let's build a vibrant community together.
Hello all.  Looking forward to a vibrant forum and  hoping to share the knowledge I've gained from a number of years working on E-series and F-series BMWs.
(08-16-2023, 09:43 PM)redram Wrote: Hello all.  Looking forward to a vibrant forum and  hoping to share the knowledge I've gained from a number of years working on E-series and F-series BMWs.

Welcome aboard! Your experience with E-series and F-series BMWs will undoubtedly be a valuable addition to our discussions. Please help us grow even further by inviting others who share our passion.
Navigate to 'User CP'. Under 'Account Summary', locate the share link. Share the link with friends and acquaintances.
Thank You!